Thursday 24th October
6.00pm - 10.00pm
Hart & Co, Leamington Spa
Do you have an Etsy storefront?
Are you based in Warwickshire?
Would you like some tips to improve your sales on Etsy?
Would you like to meet like-minded Etsy sellers?
If you answered yes to all of the above then you are going to want to make yourself available to come along to our Etsy Mini Summit!
So what is it?
As team captains, our role is to keep you all updated with changes and news fro Etsy HQ. After attending the Etsy Summit earlier this year, we now want to pass this information on to you as well as run a few workshops that we think you'll find useful!
So what will we be doing?
- Arrival from 6pm - grab a drink and meet some of your fellow Etsy sellers
- 6.30pm - Welcome and introduction from the Warwickshire Etsy Team
- 6.35pm - Update from Etsy HQ and improving your Etsy storefront
- 7.15pm - Q & A
- 7.30pm - How to nail your product photography
- 8.00pm - Christmas workshop/activity
- 8.45pm - Q & A
- 9pm - Mingle!
Do I need to bring anything?
Be sure to bring a notebook with you to fill with lots of tips and ideas! Other than that, just yourselves!
Fantastic! Just click on the link below. Tickets are just £15 per person and include an introductory drink, nibbles, some goodies and lots of worksheets for you to take away with you!
Please note there are a limited number of tickets so make sure to secure your spot now.